Puppy Scoops★Maple Bacon Flavour Dog Ice Cream
- Puppy Scoops are smooth and creamy, just like ice cream, but with a fraction of the fat and calories and formulated for your dog’s digestion.
- Pawfect dog ice cream recipe for ice treats for dogs
- Smart Scoops series are made with Goat's Milk
- Unmixed Shelf Life - 12 months
- All ingredients in our frozen treats for dogs are made in the USA.
Puppy Scoops are smooth and creamy, just like ice cream, but with a fraction of the fat and calories and formulated for your dog’s digestion. Just add hot water to this powdered mix and freeze for doggy ice cream.
From the makers of Puppy Scoops Ice Cream mix for dogs, Smart Scoops freezerless ice cream mix is made with goat’s milk and no sugar added. Simply add water, mix and freeze for a naturally enzyme rich and completely healthy dessert with none of the bad and all of the good! All natural, grain-free and made in the USA.
Flavors: pumpkin and blueberry.
- Add 2/3 cup of hot water to the ice cream pint.
- Mix for 1-2 minutes until all of the powder in our natural dog treats is dissolved.
- Place lid back on pint container and put in the freezer for at least 5 hours.
- Ready to feed your PawFriend some ice cream
Unmixed Shelf Life – 12 months.
Crude Protein (min.) 21.3%
Crude Fat (min.) 13.5%
Crude Fiber (max.) 1.9%
Moisture (max.) 3.5%
1 Scoop for Small Dogs
1-2 scoops for medium dogs
Up to half the pint for large dogs
Have a dog that resembles a small pony? Give them the whole pint!!
Puppy Scoops is people ice cream for dogs!