Puppy Scoops★Peanut Butter Flavour Dog Ice Cream
- Puppy Scoops are smooth and creamy, just like ice cream, but with a fraction of the fat and calories and formulated for your dog’s digestion.
- Pawfect dog ice cream recipe for ice treats for dogs
- Unmixed Shelf Life - 9 months
- All ingredients in our frozen treats for dogs are made in the USA.
Puppy Scoops are smooth and creamy, just like ice cream, but with a fraction of the fat and calories and formulated for your dog’s digestion. Just add hot tap water to this powdered mix and freeze for doggy ice cream.
Puppy Scoops is the perfect gift for dog lovers and friends who have dogs and want to feed good dog food. Dog birthdays should be celebrated with cake and ice cream treats! Puppy Scoops are the perfect dog ice cream recipe for ice treats for dogs.
Just look at the ingredients in Puppy Scoops frozen dog treats: lactose free whole milk, peanuts, cane sugar, gelatin and salt. All ingredients in our frozen treats for dogs are made in the USA. Whole milk provides natural protein for dogs.
- Add 2/3 cup of hot water to the ice cream pint.
- Mix for 1-2 minutes until all of the powder in our natural dog treats is dissolved.
- Place lid back on pint container and put in the freezer for at least 5 hours.
- Ready to feed your PawFriend some ice cream
Keep ice cream in freezer with lid secured for up to 2 months.
Unmixed Shelf Life – 9 months.
* Makes 12oz of ice cream for dogs.
Crude Protein (min.) 21.3%
Crude Fat (min.) 19.5%
Crude Fiber (max.) 1.9%
Moisture (max.) 3.5%
1 Scoop for Small Dogs
1-2 scoops for medium dogs
Up to half the pint for large dogs
Have a dog that resembles a small pony? Give them the whole pint!!
Puppy Scoops is people ice cream for dogs!