Zeal Hoki Fish Oil 220ml
Wild caught Hoki fish from South Island of New Zealand
Rich in Omega-3 essential fatty acids
Pure high-quality sourced oil fish with high valuable DHA per serving
Made in New Zealand
This supplement supports the health of: Skin & Coat, Brain, Heart, Immune System, Eye, Joints and Flexibility; Kidneys. Easy to pump over your petʼs meal in controlled dosages.
• Rich in Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids
• 140 mg DHA / 70mg EPA ~ per pump
• Premium source: New Zealand Wild Caught Hoki Fish
• NZ Hoki Fish are a sustainable resource
• Made in New Zealand
Recommended for: Dogs and Cats of all life stages. Zeal® Pure Natural New Zealand Hoki Fish Oil is one of the few fish oils in the world that is totally pure. It is extracted from Hoki fish, wild caught in deep, cold & pristine waters off the coast of the South Island of New Zealand, some of the cleanest oceans on the planet.
The New Zealand government has many regulations and a strict quota system in place that help to protect the environment, prevent pollution and ensure that the fish populations are sustainable. New Zealand Hoki fish are a sustainable resource as it is fished under a quota system that is government regulated and monitored.
Zeal® Pure Natural New Zealand Hoki Fish Oil has a high DHA per serving of 140 mg and an EPA of 70 mg. DHA is known as the most valuable component of fish oil. It is most important to use a high quality sourced oil fish to ensure the full benefits of fish oil, cheaper oils of dubious source can actually be detrimental.
- ZEAL ® Hoki Oil is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids which promote the health and well-being of dogs & cats. Our pets canʼt make Omega 3 in their own bodies, it must be in the diet.
- Skin & Coat health: The skinʼs barrier properties are improved and it helps in reducing dryness and itching. Supple and flexible skin is less prone to damage and will heal better if damaged. It helps to reduced shedding and supporting a healthy glossy coat.
- Brain health: Cognitive function and trainabilty are improved by Omega 3. The DHA fatty acids in Omega 3 are needed to build new and replace damaged brain cells, and without EPA fatty acids, the brain does not function properly. Omega 3 is also essential for brain development in kittens and puppies.
- Heart Health: Omega-3 help to maintain heart health by improving blood flow, and heart health in general. The Omega 3 in Fish Oil works towards reducing:
• chronic inflammatory activity improving blood flow.
• formation of blood clots as has an anti-coagulent activity,
• oxidation of fats in the bloodstream through antioxidant activity
- Immune System support: The Omega 3ʼs in fish oil helps your immune system by reducing inflammation and improving your blood chemistry. A well functioning immune system is more able to attack foreign invaders, and healthy cells are more able to resist damage.
- Eye health: Research shows that two omega-3 fatty acids, (DHA) and (EPA) are important for visual development and retinal function. DHA is found in the highest concentration in the retina of the eye.
- Joint Support: The EPA in Omega 3 can help towards reducing inflammation, thus improving fluidity of the joints. It turn, this may help towards easing joint pain, reducing stiffness and increasing mobility as a result of improved joint health.
- Kidney Disease: In pets with kidney problems, fish oil may lower elevated blood pressure, decrease undesired protein loss in urine, and reduce the production of pro-inflammatory substances that aggravate kidneys.
Usage – 1 pump per 5 kg of body weight onto food once per day
Dogs and Cats
Less than 5 kg / 1 pump
Less than 10 kg / 2 pumps
Less than 15 kg / 3 pumps
Less than 20 kg / 4 pumps
The 220 ml pump action bottle is easy to use and allows controlled dosages.
Donʼt give more than the suggested dose per day, taking only as directed. Discontinue use and consult your vet if any adverse reactions occur.
Shake well before use.
Made in New Zealand